Promote Control Shutter Cable CN2
Calculated at checkout
This cable requires a separately available Promote Control HDR bracketing controller unit.
Using a separate shutter cable with Promote Control offers the following benefits:
- Enables Bulb Ramping mode
- Provides Mirror Lock-Up functionality
- Allows automated exposures longer than 30 seconds
- Ensures faster camera reaction to shutter release, especially in "High Dynamic Range" mode
- Activates "Manual Hold" mode
- Enables arbitrary shutter speeds in "One Shot" and "Time Lapse" modes
- Allows pre-focusing the camera using the Promote Control "Focus" button
- Enables basic Promote Control shutter release functionality even when out of battery power
This shutter cable is compatible with the following cameras:
Canon 400D/XTi, 450D/XSi, 500D/T1i, 550D/T2i, 600D/T3i, 1000D/XS, 1100D/T3, 60D.
NOTE 1: On Canon 60D the longest fully automatic HDR exposure is limited to 30 seconds due to mechanical Bulb mode activation. Promote Control will prompt to activate Bulb mode manually as required.
Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase.
Find Similar Products by Category